Sunday, December 28, 2008

Far Away Love

Andy called me last night.

It was just so fun and easy and he makes me laugh. If only he were Australian.

He was talking again about getting married but I don't want to rush things just because we're in different countries. But god it is tempting. My parents would freak though.

We broke up a few months ago because his house wasn't selling and there was no end in sight to the long-distance thing. He accepted a job in Alaska which I thought meant he wasn't committed to coming here but he says he did it because he was being pushed out of his job in Seattle and he still had to make his mortgage repayments.

I promised last night that I would look at ways to get him here though. I still love him because he really is my kindred spirit in so many ways. I don't think it should be so hard to come here but it is. Unless we get married, there are so many restrictions and he doesn't want me to be supporting him until his visa comes through.

The whole thing gives me a headache to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment